Hard Reset SAMSUNG J500F Galaxy J5
1) First, turn off the phone by using the Power key.
2) Now press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button, until you see Samsung logo.
3)Then select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Home button to confirm.
4) Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
5) After that select option "reboot system now".
6) Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
1) Start by turninng on the device.
2) From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
3) Tap Backup & Reset and then Factory Data Reset.
4) In the next step choose Reset device.
5) To confirm your choice select Erase everything.
6) That's all.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on Facebook