1) At the very beginning hold down the Power key for a short while to turn off the device.
2) In the next step press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
3) You have to release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
4) After that select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
5) Then choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
6) Finally, select option "reboot system now" by pressing Power key once.
7) Well done! The factory reset has just been performed.
1) Begin by turninng on the device by holding down the Power button
2) From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
3) Tap Backup & Reset and then Factory Data Reset.
4) Afterwards find and select Reset device.
5) In order to confirm your choice select Erase everything.
6) That's all. Wait to complete the operation.
Video Tutorial >>