1) The device must be switched off, so hold the Power button for a short while.
2) In the next step press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power key for a couple of seconds.
3) You should release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
4) After that, select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
5) Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
6) Then select option "reboot system now".
7) Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
1) Start by turninng on the device by using the Power key.
2) From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
3) Afterwards tap Backup & Reset and then Factory data reset.
4) In the next step choose Reset device.
5) To confirm your choice select Erase everything.
6) Congratulations! Your device is ready to use.
Video tutorial >>>