Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Neo J701M
1) In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
2) After that start holding Volume Up + Home + Power key for a few seconds.
3) Let go of all keys when the Samsung Logo shows up on the screen
4) When Android logo with "No command" appears tap on the screen to open the Recovery Mode menu.
5) Now choose "wipe data / factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
6) In the next step select "Yes -- delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept that.
7) At the end choose "reboot system now"
8) Good job! You are performed hard reset operation.