Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy On7 (2016)
In the first step hold down the Power key for a few seconds in order to switch off the smartphone
2) Afterwards press and hold together the Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
3) You can release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
4) Then select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
5) In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
6) When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen select option "reboot system now".
7) Well done! The hard reset has just been performed
1) Begin by turninng on the device by using the Power button.