Hard Reset SAMSUNG J210F Galaxy J2 (2016)
1) The device must be switched off, so hold down the Power key for a few seconds.
2) Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds
3) You can release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
4) Then select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
5) In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
6) When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen select option
"reboot system now".
7) Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
1) Begin by turninng on the device by using the Power button.
2) From the Home Screen go to Menu and openSettings.
3) Tap Backup & Reset and then Factory data reset.
4) After that choose Reset device.
5) In order to confirm your choice select Erase everything.
6) The factory reset is done! Your phone is ready to use.
Video Tutorial >>