Hard Reset SAMSUNG J330 Galaxy J3 2017
Start Method one >>
1) In the first step power off the SAMSUNG J330 Galaxy J3 2017.
2) Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power key for a couple of seconds
3) Release held keys as soon as you can see the Samsung logo.
4) Then select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm
5) In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
6) After that select option "reboot system now".
7) The restoring operation will be done as soon as the SAMSUNG Welcome Panel shows up.
8) Well done! The hard reset has just been performed
1) Make sure that SAMSUNG J330 Galaxy J3 2017 is switched on.
2) From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
3) Tap Backup & reset and then Reset device.
4) In order to confirm your choice select Erase everything.
5) That's all. The factory reset is done.
video tutorial >